Tutorial something went wrong

Hello, when I ran the tutorial4_batch_processing and the run_parallel_processing, none of my scenarios found a solution. Instead, it either time out or the following error was reported. And I looked at it and actually I almost got the right solution but I don’t know what I did wrong? half of my error solutions looks like below:

I haven’t modified batch_config.yaml yet.

Scenario being processed: 4
Solution found: 0
Solution found but invalid: 0
Solution not found: 0
Exception occurred: 0
Time out: 0

Something went wrong while processing scenario ARG_Carcarana-13_1_T-1 ]
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/commonroad-search/tutorials/4_batch_processing/…/…/SMP/batch_processing/process_scenario.py”, line 312, in process_scenario
logger=logger)
File “/home/commonroad-search/tutorials/4_batch_processing/…/…/SMP/batch_processing/process_scenario.py”, line 200, in save_solution
if valid_solution(scenario, planning_problem_set, solution)[0]:
File “/home/anaconda3/envs/commonroad-py37/lib/python3.7/site-packages/commonroad_dc/feasibility/solution_checker.py”, line 376, in valid_solution
starts_at_correct_state(solution, planning_problem_set),
File “/home/anaconda3/envs/commonroad-py37/lib/python3.7/site-packages/commonroad_dc/feasibility/solution_checker.py”, line 342, in starts_at_correct_state
raise SolutionCheckerException(msg)
commonroad_dc.feasibility.solution_checker.SolutionCheckerException: Planning Problem Solution trajectory does not start at the initial_state of the planning problem with ID: 1
Expected position=[119.77036 909.17741]
Received position=[120.95186834 908.3848433 ]

But in Search Results it shows that
ARG_Carcarana-13_1_T-1 ] SUCCESS time [ms]: 1362

But in Result Summary

Total number of scenarios: 500
Solution found: 0
Solution found but invalid: 0
Solution not found: 19
Exception occurred: 0
Time out: 149

So I wonder what did I do wrong, looking forward to reply, thanks:)

Hi ge89nus,

we have made a small update to the code last Friday (see Moddle announcement). Did you pull the latest commit from the Repo and have reinstalled the requirements (via pip install -r requirements.txt)

Best,
Gerald

Hello Gerald,

Thanks for your reply.
Actually yes, I deleted the previous folder and did git clone today.

Hi,
are you running the code locally. Could you check if you have the correct version of the commonroad-drivability-checker installed (you can check by running pip list in your conda environment)

Hi Gerald,
Thanks for the reply
So I did this exercise on local Ubuntu and I just found that if I don’t use conda activate commonroad-py37 command, just use jupyter notebook in the root folder directly it can find the solutions without the problems above. I don’t know why but know it seems I can continue with this it.

Hi,
ran into the same issue with Docker two days ago. You need to explicitly (re-)install the requirements.txt in your Conda environment after pulling. Your env is probably still using the old version.

Hi Alexander,

thanks for notifying. The Docker image should have been updated by now but I will re-check again. I will let you know in case it wasn’t updated properly.

Best,
Gerald

Hi Alexander,

I re-checked and the Docker image should be properly updated now. In case you still run into an issue, let us know.

Best,
Gerald