Source of some scenarios

Hello!

I am currently trying on some of yours scenarios, and was confused about something.

In your commonroad-scenarios, there are much more scenarios in scenarios/interactive/SUMO than in scenarios/SUMO, and in scenarios/SUMO, there are only .xml files, where will these files being used for?

I tried to run these .xml files, and the scenarios are relative short, some are 10 secs. Are they part of a recorded real world scenario? How can I get a longer one?

And then, for example, “DEU_Stu-1_1_I-1-1” this scenario only shows up in scenarios/interactive/SUMO repository but not scenarios/SUMO, I used your Scenario Selection Tool to search “DEU_Stu-1_1_I-1-1”, it shows that the source is from “OpenStreetMaps - SUMO Traffic Simulator”.

I would like to ask, where can i get the original OpenStreetMap file or the originally recorded scenario in CommonRoad format for “DEU_Stu-1_1_I-1-1”?

Because, for me, it looks like “OpenStreetMaps - SUMO Traffic Simulator” this kind of source means → convert OpenStreetMap format file to CommonRoad format files and to Sumo files. Am I understanding correctly?

Thank you so much!

Hi,
in scenarios/SUMO, you find scenarios that have been “recorded” from simulations executed using SUMO. Thus, they are not interactive and not meant to be executed in SUMO. Scenario for the simulation in SUMO can be found under scenarios/interactive/ .

DEU_Stu-1_1_T-1 is a scenario that was only available in the Commonroad scenario format version 2018b (if you select this version, you can find it in the scenario selector).

There are still some newer scenarios (currently about 500 from the DEU_Frankfurt maps under scenarios/interactive/SUMO) for which we only have interactive scenarios.

2 Likes