Question about submission procedure

I just wanted to make sure that the way I have submitted my solution files is completely correct. I would only like to submit my files to get the bonus points in the bonus exercise, not participate in the prize challenge. What I did was the following: On the challenge page for the challenge “AI Programming Exercise 2022 - Bonus exercise”, I clicked on “+NEW SUBMISSION” (see picture below) and uploaded my files.

After all of them were marked with the status “Success”, I published all of them. I can see myself on the leaderboard for the challenge “AI Programming Exercise 2022 - Bonus exercise”, but not for the challenge “AI Programming Exercise 2022 - Prize challenge”.

After that, I read through the commonroad_search_exercise_guide.pdf again and realised that I maybe should have gone to the website https://commonroad.in.tum.de/new-submission and uploaded my solutions there, in the top-left under “Submit Benchmark Results”.

Is there any difference between the two ways to submit, if I only want to get the bonus points for the exercise and don’t want to participate in the prize challenge?

Hi @adem-rimpapa ,

this looks correct. If you can see yourself on the leaderboard for the “AI Programming Exercise 2022 - Bonus exercise”, then your submission for the exam grade bonus points has worked fine. Please make sure to also do the Moodle submission as stated in the exercise guide.

The “AI Programming Exercise 2022 - Prize challenge” is for the additional prize challenge, i.e., if you want to solve more than just the 500 scenarios provided and be considered for the prizes which were announced in the announcement lecture of the programming exercise. So if you are just interested in the grade bonus points you have to submit to the “Bonus exercise” challenge.

Best,
Gerald

Hi Gerald,

thank you very much for your reply!

Adem