No module named 'SMP'

Hi,
When I try to use batch_processing_sequential.py to debug, an error occurred : No module named SMP. I tried to use the method mentioned in this forum to use sys.path,append to add the SMP path, but it does not work. How can I solve this problem?
I run the code in VS code with docker in Windows 10.

Best regards!

Hi,

Did you try to run it by using Jupiter notebook?

Best

Yes, Jupyter notebook work good. But I saw it at the forum, that if I want to add break point while search running I need to run the .py file, is it right?

Hi GoodRoad,

No, you don’t have to run the .py file directly. I run our code on Linux 20.04 with vscode and it is ok to just add break point in .py file and start debugging from the notebook. You only need a seperate .py file when you need to debug the code out of the “commonroad-search” folder, i.e. in site-packages of your conda environment.

I also have following suggestions:

1. From your screenshot. it seems that you have two folders named “commonroad-search”. It is better if you can avoid this.
  2. To run docker in win 10 with vscode, please make sure you have set up vscode correctly according to the official documentation of vscode. The link is here.

Your further questions are always welcomed!

Best,
Mingxuan