libsumo.libsumo.FatalTraCIError: Vehicle '352' has no valid route

Hi,

I’m facing similar problems with several scenarios. My codes are just as same as tutorials. The detail of the problem is shown in the figure below. Has someone encountered the same problem? Thanks in advance!

Best,
Xinshi

Hi Xinshi,

Thanks for your message. The problem has now been fixed. Please install the updated versions of sumocr (2022.4) from PyPi and get the latest version of commonroad-interactive-scenarios.

Best regards,
Florian

1 Like

Hi Florian,

I’m facing the same problem again. I noticed that sumocr released a new version this month. Should I simply repeat what I did last time or there are something you need to update first? Thanks very much in advance.

Best,
Xinshi

Hi Xinshi,

In general, it’s good to keep the packages up to date, as we are constantly improving these. However, your issue should not be affected by that.

Last time (see your screenshot above), the route files did contain duplicate edges (e.g., from edge ‘16’ to edge ‘16’). In these cases, the duplicate edge IDs could be skipped without decreasing the information content of the routes.

This time, the IDs of the pre- and succeeding edges are not identical (‘66’ and ‘68’). It means that there is a mismatch between the route information and the lanelet network. I’ll have a look into that and get back to you.

Best regards,
Florian

Hi Florian,

Thanks so much. I’m using scenarios beginning with “CHN_Cho-2_…” and “DEU_Stu-1_…”, in case you want to test. Thanks again in advance.

Best,
Xinshi