InstallationError

Hi all,

I was installing the Drivability Checker the way supposed in README.md · master · tum-cps / commonroad-search · GitLab on my MacOS 11.6. First I got the following Error when I executing git submodule update --init and I had probably fixed it by sescuting sudo git submodule update --init.(I’m not sure about that, please tell me if I was wrong)

error: could not lock config file /Users/wurilege/Documents/commonroad-drivability-checker/.git/modules/third_party/box2d/config: Permission denied

fatal: could not set ‘core.worktree’ to ‘…/…/…/…/third_party/box2d’

And then the second Error occurred after I executed pip install -v . --use-feature=in-tree-build in the terminal.

ERROR: Command errored out with exit status 1: /opt/anaconda3/envs/KI/bin/python -u -c ‘import io, os, sys, setuptools, tokenize; sys.argv[0] = ‘"’"’/Users/wurilege/Documents/commonroad-drivability-checker/setup.py’"’"’; file=’"’"’/Users/wurilege/Documents/commonroad-drivability-checker/setup.py’"’"’;f = getattr(tokenize, ‘"’"‘open’"’"’, open)(file) if os.path.exists(file) else io.StringIO(’"’"‘from setuptools import setup; setup()’"’"’);code = f.read().replace(’"’"’\r\n’"’"’, ‘"’"’\n’"’"’);f.close();exec(compile(code, file, ‘"’"‘exec’"’"’))’ install --record /private/var/folders/gp/h9997_g949v421nkr59rwrqh0000gn/T/pip-record-4_bb4fd6/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile --install-headers /opt/anaconda3/envs/KI/include/python3.7m/commonroad-drivability-checker Check the logs for full command output.

I also have tried ‘sudo -H pip install -v . --use-feature=in-tree-build’, ‘python setup.py install’ to fix it, but they didn’t work.

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
wurilege

Hi wurilege,

There is an easy way to install DrivabilityChecker on a macOS machine. Please send an email to ge56cug@mytum.de to get the installation file (python wheel).

Best,
Vitaliy