Email not on the whitelist

Hi,
I just tried to enroll in the programming exercise but it seems like my Email address is not on the whitelist. I tried the one on my Moodle account (ge49qag@mytum.de) and two other TUM Email addresses but none of them where whitelisted.
Have I overlooked something to get whitelisted?
Thanks for your help in advance!

2 Likes

Hi, there seems to have issues with the registration/blacklisting account.
@mklischat can you have a look at this account as well?

Hi, this is exactly the case with me as well. Even though I use the mail address that is on my moodle, I am not able to enroll for the challange. Can someone take a look at the issue?
Am I doing sth wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Did you sign up for the moodle course after the programming exercise was announced? In that case we will add you to the whitelist.

Hi,
unfortunately I have the same problem and can’t enroll in the challenge for the bonus exercise and the prize challenge. My email address on Moodle (maximilian.geitner@tum.de) and on Commonroad are the same, but the mail address doesn’t seem to be on the whitelist.

Thank you for your help in advance!

Hey,
i have the same problem with my tum mail: ge38taz@mytum.de
Thank you for your help!

Hi,
I also have this problem. I can’t enroll the both challenges. My tum mail is: mingxuan.che@tum.de
Thank you for your help in advance!

I just updated the list with all emails currently enrolled in Moodle, please try again.

Hello, I am trying to do the submission as well but my email is not on the white list. I am already registered in moodle.
ge37xab@mytum.de

thanks alot in advance

@zizo1111 You have been added to the whitelist.

Hi, having the same issues. I’m registered with leo.holzhauer@tum.de.

It works again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey,
I have the same problem with my tum mail: ge36biq@mytum.de
Thank you for your help!

Hi @yiboli , is this an additional problem or is this resolved with your other post?

Best,
Gerald

Hi,
I have created two commonroad accounts: one with my personal email (because signing up with my TUM email didn’t work before) and one with my TUM email. I published my solutions with both emails, but afterwards unpublished my solutions of my personal email.
Can it now cause a problem that I have two accounts to my name?

Thank you for your help.
Best regards,
David

Hello, @ge56pud,

It’s not a problem since your solutions have been published from one account.

Kind regards,
Website Team

1 Like