Different output on windows10 and ubuntu 18.04

Hi there,
There is a problem that when i run the tutorial CommonRoad Input-Output ,on windows 10 it works very well just like the tutorial said.

However when i run it on ubuntu , weird thing happened.

thank you very much if you could reply me.

Best,
Albert

Hi Albert,

I just tried it with Ubuntu 18.04, Python 3.7, and the latest version of CommonRoad-io and for me it works.
Which Python version are you using?

Best,
Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,
I used python 3.8,is that ok?

Best,
Albert

The Python version shouldn’t matter if it is >=3.6.

I just tried Python 3.8 with a newly-created Anaconda environment and it worked for me.
Can you try a new Python environment and another browser for the visualization of the Jupyter notebook?

Best,
Sebastian

I tried but no thing changed ,by the way ,when i run on windows there were none of these texts ,but they showed just on the ubuntu.

And when i run the Motion Planning Utilities part like python wrapper it just displayed well.When comes to the xml ,things just get wrong .

Best,
Albert

Can you upload your tutorial file here? And also the output of the terminal command pip list would be helpful.

Thank you for the reply ,here is the tutorial file

Here are the output
图片

Best,
Albert

Your matplotlib version looks like it’s a beta version (3.5.0b1). Try installing the latest stable version 3.4.3. Usually, beta versions are not installed by default. How did you install commonroad-io?

I just installed the drivability checker according to the manual https://commonroad.in.tum.de/docs/commonroad-drivability-checker/sphinx/installation.html#method-1-automatic-installation-via-bash-script .
And when i tried to install commonroad-io,it had already installed.
Best,
Albert

I tried the stable version 3.4.3 ,which runs well.
The problem is sloved ,thank you very much!
Best,
Albert