Cannot import SUMO in Ubuntu 18.04

Hi!
I followed the instructions given [tum-cps / Commonroad Scenario Designer · GitLab](https://on gitlab).
However I cant get sumo within crdesigner.

I cloned and executed all the commands within the link in the shell environment and I still get the issue

I have also done a source install of SUMO which was succesfully done.
In my attempts where I reinstalled things I once accidentally made it work but SUMO was not working.

Working with

1. Ubuntu 18.04
  2. Python versions (2.7 and 3.8)
  3. SUMO version 0.32.0
    Please let me know if any more data is required.

My primary goal is to simulate and generate trajectory using Commonroad on my own individual .osm and .xodr file. If anyone can redirect me to the appropriate commonroad tool for the task then that would be great. In my attempts to that I am trying to use crdesginer to make a scenario and simulate using sumo but sumo doesnt install.

Somehow I fixed it. The issue was with the SUMO version. The PPA step showed an error and I thought I could use the older version just fine, which sometimes did work with some combination of python.

The issue with PPA was because of a broken python link. I corrected the python link by this link

After which the ppa worked and then the install worked and then sumo was imported.
Note: It only runs properly within the poetry shell environment for commonroad-scenario-designer-main. (refer the gitlab project and clone it)